Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

My awesome weekend

                                                Hi and listen what I did on my weekend


Spending time with my family
‘Come on! We don't have the whole day’ said mom . We grabbed our bikes and put them in the car and went to Hagley park , onse we got to Hagley park my mom said
‘We're going to teach my sister how to ride a bike’.She  did not have training wheels  
My sister learned how to ride a bike! I was proud of her.
To celebrate  my sister learning how to ride a bike  we had a picnic . So  we sat on the grass and ate PB and JAM . After we ate we played duck duck  guse . My mum won and 1st  came 2nd  my sis came 3th my dad came 4th my uncle came 5th. Then we went home ate din din
And went to bed .  Hope you guys try it out .
Thank you for listening to my
story  and hope you have a fun
Weekend #have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.